Lessons from Luminaries: Been There, Done That
The MIT Enterprise Forum of Cambridge case study presentations have been particularly sizzling these last several months. This next session, on the evening of June 13th, promises to keep the pace.
According to the website squib, the panelists have built worldwide brands, created vibrant companies from the ashes and navigated every kind of wealth-creating transaction out there.
- What happens when you love your company too much?
- How do you create a core culture?
- How do you reinvent yourself and the company when the old stuff isn’t selling?
- Which compromises will burn you later?
- How do you deal with great talent that won’t play nicely with the other children?
- When should you take no for an answer?
Networking starts at 5:30 p.m.; the panel gets underway at 6:15 at the Stata Center in Cambridge.